Google Meet App Download for Windows 10 with Android Emulator is easy way to get this app. But Google Meet App can using without download the app. Only go to https://meet.google.com/you can meetings with everyone on your desktop. But if you want to Download Google Meet App on your PC/Windows/Laptop you can follow steps below.
What is Google Meet?
Google Meet is an application for conducting meetings online or video call. Of course, these services are needed in times like this where some workers are required to do their work from home. In addition, this service is also able to accommodate more than 10 meeting participants. As for how it operates, participants must have a stable internet connection to obtain optimal display and sound quality.
Google Meet App Features
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Participate in broadcasted events – teams, businesses, and schools can view and present in live-streamed events that include up to 100,000 in-domain viewers
• Record for later – for important events on your calendar, hit record while in the meeting and get the recording file straight from Google Drive
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Download Google Meet App for PC Windows
- First you need to install Bluestack via the following link: https://www.bluestacks.com/.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- After that run the Bluestack emulator on the laptop.
- On the main screen, please click Library> Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are logged in using a Google account.
- Then type Google Meet in the application search field.
- Then just click Install.
- Now the Google Meet application is on the laptop.